Account Manager – Food Service
- Immediate Start
- Long standing/Stable company
- Gold Coast Nerang
Our Company and Culture
Global Food & Wine is a family owned and operated Food Service Distributor success story. From the humble beginnings in 1984, the business has transformed into a major importer, distributor and wholesaler in the Queensland Market with 12 depots across the state servicing Queensland’s Foodservice Market. Without losing our essence of why we are here, our company is built on trust, excellent service and good old fashioned family values.
We now seek someone as passionate about food as we are to join our growing team. We are in the process of transforming the business and would like a foodie to join us on our journey. As a key member of the Global team, you will have the responsibility of maintaining existing business relationships whilst focusing on new growth opportunities.
This role is full time however at Global we recognise the need to flexible working options and will consider part time or compressed working week options.
As an Account Manager with excellent food knowledge, you will have:
- Experience in account management and the ability to maintain strong business relationships
- Good knowledge in food/hospitality related products
- Sales experience preferably in a B2B environment
- Poses well developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to analyse data
- Be solutions focused
- Be self-motivated
The Next Step
If this sounds like you, please send your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note it is a prerequisite of this role to have unrestricted working rights within Australia.
Delivery Driver | Nerang
Global Food & Wine are one of Queensland’s leading Food Services & Hospitality Suppliers providing exceptional products and service to our clients. We are currently seeking a Multi-Drop Delivery Driver to join our winning distribution team.
Working in a fast paced environment, the Delivery Driver will be responsible for:
- Multi Drop Deliveries across Gold Coast region
- High standards of Customer Service
- Dispatching Orders
- Manual Handling
- General Warehouse Duties
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Previous experience as a Delivery Driver
- MR Driver Licence (minimum)
- High attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a physically demanding environment
- Availability to work Monday to Saturday each week (6am start)
Immediate start preferred!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established Queensland Company, in a long term ongoing position.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to the HR Manager at email@example.com