Administration Assistant – Food Service
Job Type: Casual
- Immediate Start
- 25-35 Hrs week
Global Food & Wine are one of Queensland’s leading Food Service & Hospitality Suppliers providing exceptional products and service to our clients. We now have an opportunity for an experienced Warehouse/Administration Assistant to join our Cairns Depot.
Working in a varied and fast paced environment, the successful candidate will be responsible for the support of the efficient running of the warehouse.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Customer Service (Liaise with customers re phone orders / product enquiries / email enquiries.)
- Administration (Maintaining records / reporting / producing picking slips / generating invoices / creditor invoices / ensuring delivery documentation for every run.)
- Providing assistance to stores/warehouse staff / Book transport
- Other duties as required
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Knowledge of Accounts Payable & Receivable
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Strong computer skills
- Great time management skills
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi task and think on your feet
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
If you are looking for a new challenge and feel you meet the above requirements, please send your resume and covering letter to the Human Resources Manager via the “Apply for this Job” button.